Liposuction is the most practiced cosmetic surgery abroad in the world. Several factors such as sedentary lifestyle, lack of balanced diet, pregnancy or stress, may be the cause of excess fat masses in different areas of the body. So it overloads fat that are resistant to diet and sports activities, even after significant weight loss.
Painful to get rid of, liposuction is a cosmetic surgery for the silhouette that allows the reduction of these accumulations in fat, radically and permanently, giving a harmonious appearance to the silhouette...
Representing on no account an approach of weight loss or a treatment against the obesity, the liposuction in Tunisia is on areas of excess fat as saddlebags , hips , thighs , knees and abdomen, and also effective on double chin.
Frequently called liposuction or body contouring surgery, the liposuction represents the intervention of an ideal plastic surgery for modeling the silhouette and sculpting the forms, for men and women.
And as to each case its particularity, Dr. Chiraz Bouzguenda, Tunisia cosmetic surgeon and expert in liposuction, will carefully examine your case and direct you at best to meet your needs. Do not hesitate to contact for information on liposuction in Tunisia, the prices are quite affordable.
- Liposuction is ideally indicated for patients, women and men with localized fat overload also called lipoméries, that doesn’t not respond to either diets nor sports activities.Liposuction should not be an easy way to lose weight: Liposuction is definitely not a method of weight loss!!
- Liposuction is also ideally suitable for patients having a good quality of skin elasticity, without loosening and without stretch marks. A good quality skin will retract and give a good result after liposuction.
- The patient should ideally have a stable weight, closer to his ideal weight.
- Liposuction of belly or abdomen ( above and sub- umbilical )
- Liposuction of saddlebags or outer thighs
- Liposuction of hips or love handle
- Liposuction of thighs ( inner side )
- Knee liposuction ( inner side )
- Liposuction of the arms ( inner side )
- Liposuction of buttocks
- Liposuction of double chin or neck.
For your liposuction in Tunisia, it is conventional to prepare a preoperative evaluation: Blood tests, an electrocardiogram, for Dr. Bouzguenda to ensure your health condition.
As for the cons -indications, it is imperative to prohibit any treatment based on aspirin prescription. And, although it is not forbidden, it is best to quit smoking in order to promote faster healing and without incident.
Liposuction is a surgical procedure that usually requires general anesthesia. However, some cases may be limited to a local or regional anesthesia (epidural or spinal anesthesia).
- Method of hospitalization
The length of stay at the surgery clinic abroad generally ranges from 1 to 3 nights depending on the ablated fat mass and the number of areas to be treated by liposuction.
The liposuction surgery is performed in order to eliminate the excess of fat, liposuction techniques differ from one surgeon to another. Only a qualified plastic surgeon will know the proper practice to you in order to obtain the desired result. However, a common approach characterizes all liposuction procedures:
- The incisions are in the order of 3 to 4 mm, small and barely visible because they are sealed in a natural skin fold.
- Injection of a hypotonic solution in areas affected by the treatment: it is tumescent liposuction, the most conventional and effective method.
- The excess of fatty masses are sucked by means of a cannula with an atraumatic rounded tip.
- The removal of fat acts on the depths and the surface, thus the cellulite area is corrected.
- The type and skin elasticity intervene directly to determine the amount of fat to be sucked.
- The duration of the intervention can range from one to three hours depending on the areas to be treated and fat suction.
- The patient is required to wear a compression garment (girdle) after surgery.
- For a period of six weeks, the patient must wear a compression garment 24h / 24
- The suture is fully absorbable without the need to have it removed.
- The patient can shower after 48 hours minimum.
- During the first few days and even months, it is quite common to see the formation of a swelling in the treated areas. This swelling can be considerable and asymmetrical gaining volume until the seventh day, and may last up to three months.
- During the first two to three weeks, blue may appear and persist for a few weeks.
- The patient may experience pain in the affected areas. This will require the prescription of painkillers that relieve this discomfort.
- For several months, areas of interventions in the patient may be numb and / or exhibit insensitivity to touch.
- Please allow 10-15 days of rest which will depend on the extent of liposuction.
- For two months, the patient is prohibited to practice any sport.
The final result of a liposuction can be enjoyed after 3 to 6 months. This is the period that requires the skin to shrink and the swelling to disappear. Knowing that for adults, adipose cells (fat mass) sucked are not regenerated, the end result is usually permanent and durable.
As for wound healing, time of attenuation varies from one patient to another. We must therefore have a minimum of one year in order to assess the final outcome of small scars.
Liposuction can reduce excess fat, dramatically, permanently and generally satisfactory; fortunately, with minimal risk. However, one must realize the lack of foresight :General complications :
- Risks related to general anesthesia: Rare
- Thromboembolic risk (phlebitis, pulmonary embolism), infections, and hematomas: very rare.
- Hypo- or hypersensitivity sucked areas. This sensitivity gradually disappears after few months.
- Asymmetry of the treated areas which requires local anesthesia alterations.
- The overcorrection (depressions), skin irregularity (ripple effect) or sagging skin.
- Minor skin retraction, with the possibility of formation of skin folds.
Liposuction is a surgical procedure that must be taken seriously. And like any medical procedure, it implies a small share of hazards. But one should not overstate the risks.
The price of liposuction in Tunisia is quite affordable and cheap compared to the prices in France. It is variable depending on the number of zones treated by liposuction. If you want to know how expensive liposuction in Tunisia and have a personalized quote, please contact Dr. Shiraz Bouzguenda.
Liposuction in Tunisia
- Procedure : radical and definitive Removing excess fat localized " lipomeries " using liposuction cannulas to harmonize the silhouette.
- Anaesthesia : General
- Operating time : 1 to 2 hours or more
- Length of stay : 1-2 nights
- Lenght of overall stay : 5 to 7 days
- Recovery : 7 to 10 days
- Liposuction Price: varies from 1440 to 1900 €