PRP injection in Tunisia
The procedure of injecting PRP or Platelet Rich Plasma in Tunisia is a completely natural and biocompatible Cosmetic medicine practice, since the PRP derived from the patient himself by sampling.
Used for its specific rich in growth factors, platelets are known for a long time, for their healing and bio-stimulating properties.
PRP injection in Tunisia is done by collecting stem cells, which will be drawn by the bio-stimulating and regenerating.
Dr. Bouzguenda offers PRP treatment in her office in Tunisia, it is a cosmetic medicine act 100% natural used in order to rejuvenate the face and condition the hair.
PRP treatment is generally used to act on the face areas, scalp, chest, neck and back of hands.
PRP or Platelet Rich Plasma is a cosmetic medical procedure that bio-stimulate bio-revitalize, rejuvenate and fill the face to restore its luster, minimize wrinkles and prevent skin aging. The PRP is done by fluid injection taken from the patient himself.
This injection treatment, Platelet Rich Plasma, is an aesthetic medicine treatment and an anti-aging facial care.
PRP involves the injection of a 100% natural and autologous platelet rich serum.
PRP injection technique is a technique which amounts to more than 10 years and has been used in orthopedics and heart surgery for its regenerating and healing properties. The discovery of the PRP to the fields of medicine in general and aesthetic medicine especially is revolutionary.
Human blood contains three types of cells: red blood cells, white cells and platelets.
Thanks to its richness in growth factors, platelets possess extremely rejuvenating and revitalizing qualities: by injecting the platelets to the area we wish to treat, they attract stem cells to the point of injection and then will renew and boost the cells, while producing collagen and elastin and optimizing and stimulating the vascularization tissue.
This operating mechanism of PRP injection, actually result that the healing process is accelerated, the tissue repair and the thickness of the skin thereby increasing a separate progress in the vitality of the skin.
The goals of the PRP use in aesthetic medicine include:In the face :
rejuvenating and revitalizing the face naturally, while reducing wrinkles, improving elasticity, skin tone, reducing dark circles, restoring the healthy glow and face radiance.At the scalp:
to stimulate hair growth while improving the quality and quantity of hair.
The injection of Rich Plasma Plate is usually indicated in the following cases:For the face
- Revitalize and rejuvenate the face : PRP is indicated for the following cases:
- Skin lacking vitality, looking dull and lifeless.
- Adverse effects of smoking, sun exposure, pollution on the skin.
- Dry, sensitive and dehydrated skin.
- Reduce dark circles : PRP is one of the most suitable treatments to alleviate dark circles with remarkable and spectacular results.
- Reduce wrinkles and fine lines : Injecting PRP deep in the skin reduces wrinkles thanks to its volumizing effect.
The PRP rejuvenate the thin and lifeless hair, the natural way preventing falls, dehydration and dryness.To Acne Scars
PRP is indicated for reducing scars due to acne or other superficial scars.For Stretch Marks
Platelet rich plasma effectively reduces stretch marks.
For patients who don’t want or have cons-indications for foreign body (mesotherapy products, fillers ...).
PRP can be used to treat the following areas:
- The entire face
- The neck and décolleté
- The back of the hands
- The scalp.
Generally, no special preparations are required prior to the PRP session. We must, however, follow these precautions:
- Stop taking aspirin, anticoagulants and anti-inflammatory at least three days before the meeting.
- Avoid exposure to the sun the same day of surgery.
- There will be no need to fasting.
Just like the treatment of aesthetic mesotherapy, also called mesolift, PRP injections requires no local anesthesia. The patient can apply a numbing cream before one hour of the session to be more comfortable.
The injection session of platelet rich plasma will be at the office of Dr. Bouzguenda under contact anesthesia and takes about an hour to a half hour.
As for the sampling procedure of Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP), this is a simple technique that is done following these steps:
- Taking the patient's blood in a special tube PRP.
- Centrifuge the tube for 5 minutes for the platelet-enriched serum is isolated from the rest.
- Inject the extracts obtained in the areas of the face or scalp.
There are 2 ways of PRP reinjection:In the superficial dermis
This approach is intended to give a glow and improve the quality of the skin just like the mesolift.In the deep dermis
This method is used for the reconstruction of the texture and volume as fillers.
The PRP injection is done by hand or sprays.
The platelet rich plasma injection session has very simple sequences that are similar to those of a filling session.
After the injection, the patient may experience some redness with an inflammatory response, some small bruises or slight swelling. This is transient responses.
No particular care is needed, after rich plasma injection therapy session in platelets, that is considered as a local aesthetic medical treatment, little traumatizing..
All normal activities can be resumed immediately after the session.
However, avoid sun exposure, violent activities, bathing and taking aspirin.
It is advisable to make two 3 PRP injection sessions (Platelet Rich Plasma) every 4 to 6 weeks, then a maintenance session per year.
On what regards the scalp, the procedure is different from that of the face and requires 4 PRP sessions spaced by 15 days apart accompanied by 1 to 3 annual maintenance sessions.
PRP is an aesthetic medicine treatment that is used for its ability to regenerate, revitalize, repair and rejuvenate. One can notice the results after 2 to 3 months of the first session:
- Revitalize the skin: we note the improvement in softness, the rosy skin color as it is better vascularized, flexibility, radiance and healthy glow to the skin.
- Dark circles become lighter and less noticeable.
- Wrinkles and fine lines are reduced and diminished thanks to PRP that gave them volume, rebuilding the "cracks".
- The hair grows back better than before and we see that improvement in the quantity and the quality of the hair.
The results of the platelet-rich plasma injection are known for their durability.
Treatment with Platelet Rich Plasma slows and prevents aging.
We must be aware that PRP injection treatment is not a treatment for skin lifting, it is rather allows the head and neck lift, and is not a smoothing of wrinkles which is possible by a peel.
The injection of PRP can actually be done by associating it with other procedures of cosmetic procedures as part of an anti-aging program.
Beyond thirties, one can perform a plasma platelet rich injection treatment as prevention. The beneficiary can be a woman as it can be a man.
Also, PRP has no restrictions on the types of skin or color.
The advantage of the injection of Platelet Rich Plasma is its biocompatibility, and the fact that it is 100% natural and 100% collected from patient himself.
- Infections or inflammations
- All blood diseases
- Autoimmune diseases
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding
- taking aspirin or blood thinners
Being very rare and exceptional, the risk of not tolerating the PRP injected, remains very negligible and virtually absent since the plasma is taken from the patient himself and is 100% natural.
Prp injection abroad
- Procedure:Revitalization, restructuring and regeneration of the skin on the face and scalp with a 100% natural and biocompatible product: the rich platelets serum is collected from the patient himself.
- Anesthesia: No
- Length of the act: 60 minutes
- Length of hospital stay:the cabinet
- Convalescence: No