Vaginoplasty in Tunisia
Vaginoplasty, known also under the name of rejuvenation or tightening of the vagina, is a surgical procedure that tightens the vagina. This intimate surgery procedure is performed by removing excess vaginal lining and tightening the surrounding loose tissues and soft muscles.
For women who had childbirth, vaginal muscles tend to stretch, resulting in a greater opening of the vagina. The aging process can also cause vaginal muscles to be weak and loose.
It can be uncomfortable and even embarrassing to have weak vaginal muscles; it can also lead to sexual problems or even dissatisfaction for both partners.
The only solution to this problem is vaginoplasty, despite the practice of specific exercises to strengthen the vaginal muscles, but it won’t produce the desired results.
Vaginoplasty surgery will tighten the vaginal tissues producing a similar before delivery vaginal tightness.
This female genital surgery results in tightening and toning the vaginal muscles, which leads to greater strength and control of contraction.
Vaginoplasty allows for better sexual satisfaction for both partners during sex.
Vaginoplasty is a surgical procedure intended to strengthen women’s pelvic floor muscles, surrounding the vagina. The aim of the procedure is to give a woman a better resistance or control of these muscles, which can lead to greater satisfaction for both the woman and her partner during sex.
The procedure was originally intended to fix genetic deformities or vaginal repair vaginal stretches that are often the result of childbirth. Now, many women also choose to have the surgery for cosmetic reasons.
During the delivery of a baby, the tissues and muscles of the vagina become tense. After delivery, the vagina can return to its "normal" size, but it often fails to return to its pre-pregnancy size. Many women complain of decreased sensation and sexual satisfaction during intercourse. Commonly this is due to the absence of friction. Often their partner may notice a change. Kegel exercises are often recommended, but rarely succeed in restoring the vaginal tightness.
The vagina tightening can be easily combined with other intimate surgeries, such as:
- The nymphoplasty or labioplasty that involves modeling the lips,
- Increasing or amplifying the G-spot: a Procedure for increasing the sensitivity and size of the anterior vaginal wall area.
Women who have vaginal laxity, a loosening of the vaginal walls and want a vaginal tightening are candidates for vaginoplasty. Whether as a result of childbirth or age, or if you just want a tighter vagina, Dr. Bouzguenda can help.
If you plan to have a vaginoplasty, you should be healthy and not pregnant. If you have just given birth, you must wait about 12 months before vaginoplasty .
You can also be a good candidate for a vaginoplasty if:
- You want to improve the appearance of your genitals.
- You want to restore your self-esteem and regain self-confidence.
- You want to rejuvenate your love life.
Other reasons that require vaginoplasty include:
- A major change in weight.
- Chronic cough or constipation.
- The heavy lifting.
Reasons to consider a rejuvenation or vaginal tightening are private and personal and include:
- The desire to tightening the vagina after childbirth: After one or more deliveries, many women have vaginal relaxation and wish to enhance sexual performance and have greater self-confidence.
- The desire to tighten the vagina due to aging: As women age, the vagina often becomes loose. Consequently, sexual pleasure and may decrease and a woman can have a vaginal tightening to try and find sexual pleasure she had previously with a tighter vagina.
- Improve Sexual Confidence: Women may find that the tightening of the vaginal wall will not only serve to enhance the sexual experience, but also to give confidence.
- When Kegel exercises fail: Kegel exercises are useful for some women, but for recent mothers, the vaginal canal is often too large to be returned to its old seal with exercise alone. Vaginoplasty can provide a solution for these women.
Women, who choose to have a vaginoplasty, often have other symptoms that include:
- The decrease in sensation and stimulation during intercourse.
- An unaesthetic vaginal opening.
- The tampons falling.
- Dissatisfaction of the partner during sex.
- A prolapse.
The rejuvenation procedure or vaginal tightening takes about one to two hours. Vaginoplasty surgery usually involves either pulling and bringing the pelvic floor muscles or removing any skin and excess tissue, or a combination of both
The end result is tightening and strengthening the vagina, the vagina is restructured, provides more friction and more pleasure during sex. The scars are usually carefully placed in the natural folds, where they are less visible and can fade with time.
Vaginoplasty is usually performed under general anesthesia.
After rejuvenation or vaginal tightening, there will be some bruising, edema and pain. You will have a vaginal pack, which includes; white gauze outside the vaginal opening. It should be removed the morning after surgery. The swelling can last two to four weeks.
The pain will be controlled with pain drugs.
You can return to work after a week. You should avoid strenuous activity and sexual activity for 6 weeks. Often your surgeon recommends that you have vaginal therapy exercise as Kegel exercises to strengthen the newly formed muscles.
The risks associated with vaginoplasty are similar to many other common surgical procedures and include: infection, bleeding, painful scars, hematoma ... However, these risks are generally rare.
Other rare risks include nerve damage, the collapse of the vagina, the unbalanced lubrication result of the failure: the vagina is not as tight as the patient waits, or a little too tight.
The price of vaginoplasty in Tunisia is 1400 €.
Rejuvenation or vaginal tightening price is not expensive and is affordable.
To get an idea of the cost of a vaginoplasty, you can contact Dr. Chiraz Bouzguenda.